07 June 2010

Fund your Homeschool

Swagbucks is a service that I use regularly and love, and seems perfect for homeschoolers.  We're always searching things on the web, and we always need to add more books to our collection, right?

Swagbucks is primarily a search engine that randomly rewards you with points for your searches.  You can exchange these points for items in the Swag Store, such as Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, and others.  The $5 Amazon gift cards are the best deal for 450 Swagbucks.  You can use multiple gift cards towards a purchase.

My experience with Swagbucks has been great! I've been a member since last summer and have earned exactly $105 in gift cards in less than a year!  You can bank your cards in your Amazon account and they will never expire.  Instead of using Swagbucks for homeschooling supplies, I've decided to use Swagbucks as a Christmas fund.  Last year I was able to buy these, this, and this paid for entirely with Swagbucks!

I know it sounds too good to be true, but it's absolutely legitimate.  There is no cost involved, I haven't received spam from Swagbucks, and I've never had a problem with any of the gift cards I've ordered.  The search engine doesn't offer results that are as extensive as Google, but I almost always find what I'm looking for.  Search "Apples and Jammies" and it's on the first page.  Not too shabby!

I usually don't like to do "shameless plug" types of posts.  But I honestly do think Swagbucks is great and hope you will, too!

Disclaimer:  Referral links are included in this post.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment