18 June 2010

A Break for Me & a Treat for You

Summer has definitely kicked into high gear around here.  We've got ballet recitals, camping trips, VBS, and tons of other activities coming up, so I'll be pretty scarce around here for a few weeks.  I'm planning on being back in early July and I have a fun series planned on twaddle-free authors.  I'm pretty excited about it, so be sure to stay tuned!

To keep you and your kiddos entertained while I'm gone, I found some fabulous printable paper dolls that I though I'd share with you.  In fact I'm pretty sure I had this set of Gingham paper dolls when I was little.  I think I'm more excited about them than my girls are!  Paper dolls sadly seem to be coming a lost art, don't you think? 

Have a great summer and I'll be back in July!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to you upcoming series. And thank you for posting those dolls! I had those Ginghams dolls, too. I even had a coloring book that was my favorite. I can't wait to share them with my little girls.

    Peace to you,
    Renae
    http://lifenurturingeducation.com/

    ReplyDelete