07 March 2009

Printables resources

This week's Heart of The Matter Meme is: Sharing the Resources: What are your favorite printables and why? Here's some of my favorites:


There are tons of lapbook printables along with specific directions how to use them. Since my daughter realized how much she enjoys making lapbooks, this has been my only source for materials.


You have to register, which in general I REALLY don't like doing, but it is free, and this site has been worth it. The only emails I get from them are monthly updates with new printables. They have some great theme unit pages including space and insects, and lots of printing sheets which basically served as my printing curriculum this year.

Who doesn't love this site?! So much information! You do have to pay $20 a year to be a member and access all the pages, but I was able to have the membership purchased for me by my charter school. I believe you can access some pages for free.

Jump over to Heart of the Matter and see what resources others are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment