18 June 2009

Change of focus

We are in the process of getting our home ready to sell and have decided to make that project our primary focus right now. As a result, Apples and Jammies is going to be on the back burner for a while. I do have theme unit plans waiting in the wings, some complete, some needing a bit more work. I will continue to post complete units on Mondays as promised until I run out and then as they are ready.
We weren't planning on moving quite this soon, but we think it might be the right timing for us. I am very excited about this possible transition and praying that the process would be smooth! We would very much value your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss your posts, but you've left plenty of posts we can look over and do.

    Praying for your family in OH.

    ReplyDelete