01 September 2009

Happy September!


I just received my first blog award from Three Queens and a King. Thank you! Now I have to tell 10 things about myself and pass it on to 10 more bloggers. Here goes:



1. I owned a Volkswagon Westfalia camper van named Mothauthau, which according to my Sesotho dictionary means one who picks people up from various places.


2. I'm definitely NOT a neat freak, but I do like keeping the clothes in my closet in "rainbowetical" order.


3. I've only had one cavity ever. Unless you count the one that I had in my wisdom tooth that was pulled. But that definitely doesn't count.


4. I had been to all 50 states by the time I was 16 years old.


5. I am a terribly cheap person.


6. I hate running. I would rather walk or hike for 20 miles than run one.


7. Autumn is my absolute favorite time of the year. Unfortunately we don't really have an autumn in southern California. Sigh.


8. I worked at Chuck E. Cheese all the from high school through college. And yes, I dressed up as the rat once in a while.


9. Dr. Pepper (called "Deep" in our house) is my drink of choice. I do limit myself to 1 a day and have even switched to diet in a lame effort to be "healthy".


10. I have a thing for completing things. That's why this has been sitting unpublished for the last week until I could come up with number ten!


I'd like to pass this award on to some lovely and talented ladies:


1. Bubbles, Balloons, and Blessings


2. A Hundred Happy Things


3. My Two Happy Homeschoolers

4. Academy at Thousand Oaks


5. higher education


6. Love 2B Home


7. Homeschool and Etc.


8. Journey into Unschooling


9. Kids Art Projects and Lessons at Ms. Julie's Place


10. Life is Not a Cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment