10 July 2009

My first convention!

Christian Home Educators Association of California is holding their annual convention this weekend. It already started, but I'll be spending Saturday there and I can't wait! I'm still debating over what sessions I should go to and I've got my list of things to look for in the used curriculum sale. Best of all, CHEA offered a free day to new homeschoolers with children 5 and under (just made it under the wire on that one!). My frugal self rejoices!

It's only 6 weeks until we start school and I've already been having fun planning, poring over curriculum catalogs, and filling in my lesson plan book. (I bought it exactly 5 days after our last day of school. That shows the extent of my geekiness and my willpower!) I'm not so cool as to tweet or post live from the convention, but I will report back next week. Will I see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment