- God has provided a roof over my head that is solid and secure and will soon be replaced.
- We have great neighbors that are so glad we're staying.
- My house is as clutter-free and clean as it has ever been!
- We cleared up a lot of minor repair items from our to-do list.
- I don't have to leave my garden full of lovely tomatoes, onions, and zucchini.
- We have been able to hone our financial goals.
- We have greatly increased motivation to meet those goals.
- We are not upside down in our mortgage.
- God has more than amply provided for all my needs.
"For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But
if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to
get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful
desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction."
1 Timothy 6: 7-9
God, keep my heart content and protect me from the temptation of wealth!